Re: GameTime!™

Anyone see Dolan on the broadcast?

He talked about being in on some "mid level FA's" last winter who they didn't land.

Then, at that point, Antonetti/Chernoff decided to play the kids. Who then exceeded expectations. Dolan's words not mine.

Dolan, the way he speaks, completely lets all player personnel decisions go to Antonetti/Chernoff. They only come to him on free agent expenditures.

Seems he would have approved but the players did get offers they liked better or TEAMS they liked better.

So they went to Plan B.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Jose Ramirez did what the team leaders do. Key 2 run homer after being hit by a pitch!!

And by the way did you see the catch Tyler Freeman made? Over the shoulder - not a bad substitute SS!!
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

I feel sorry for anyone that paid for a ticket today. The management of the Dians decided they did not care if they lost today. Hard for their fans to care after being treated to a terrible minor league pitcher against their closest competitor.

This game really has me upset and I hope someone on the team speaks up !

Yet i certainly concur that the choice of Gaddis was absurd
He’s a middling prospect doing not particularly well in AAA
Why not a bullpen game?
Or take a big leap of faith and promote one if their Top Prospects straight from AA where they have been lights out

This spot in the rotation comes up next Tuesday again at which point they hope Civale returns for one of his occasional stays on the Uninjured List