Re: General Discussion

Surprised we didn't add a few pitchers to the bullpen. Quantrill and Mejia going back to back. On recent experience that could mean we need 16 innings of bullpen work over the next two days. Maybe they've got Brad Zimmer getting lessons from his brother Kyle.

they could bring Eli Morgan back and send Owen Miller back down. That seems like a logical guess for today or tomorrow.
Or make a deal for Josh Tomlin

More on this:

Well, that would help explain Bieber's dip in velocity and struggles against the Mariners on Sunday. He will be shut down from throwing for two weeks before being re-evaluated.

Obviously, it's a massive blow to the Indians although it's still not clear how long he might be sidelined. Kyle Nelson has replaced Bieber on the roster.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

While we were away we lost our last starter. Have had some pretty good work from the substitutes although none of them have been consistent, which is hardly surprising. Mejia had the least experience of any among the current rotation and he has perhaps been the most effective. Disappointed by the mess Quantrill worked into Friday night, he had been looking pretty good

I'm rooting for the Tribe to get a big lead today so Justin Garza can debut before he's returned to Columbus to make room for tomorrow's starter.

Garza was a breakout pick of mine several years ago and then fell on hard times due mostly to injury.

Of course a big deficit would give him an opportunity too