Re: General Discussion

No roster moves all day on Monday. Other than McKenzie coming back to pitch on Friday I don't see much more likely this week. Maybe Mejia can make it through 4 innings in his next start.
Wasn't sure why 26th man Stephens wasn't given 3 innings on Sunday letting the real bullpen guys rest, Unless they liked the idea of Wittgren getting a no pressure inning to work on this year's flaws.

Zach Plesac (thumb) is expected to resume throwing later this week.

Plesac suffered a non-disabled fracture in his right thumb while "aggressively" changing clothes last month, but the injury did not require surgery and he may be ready return to the Indians' rotation sometime in early July.

The 26-year-old had a 4.14 ERA, 1.02 WHIP, and 38/12 K/BB ratio through 58 2/3 innings this season.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

civ - it said early July.

I dunno some of this seems common sense. Since it is a hand injury, and pretty minor, the fact that he's able to throw now says it won't be all that long.

He just has to build back up and he hasn't been out that long. So late June, early July seems reasonable.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

civ ollilavad wrote:Ok, that's long enough. Hope he's get some shirt-removal training too.
More likely a bit of anger management training since it seems obvious to me that it wasn't a routine shirt removal.