Re: GameTime!™

I would put Kwan in the 9 hole ahead of Straw. While I like Rosario at 5, I would bring him back to 2. When Naylor comes back I plug him at first and in the 5 hole. Then we have 6,7,8 for Miller, Chang, Clements, before Kwan. I know
kwan is not the answer to all the Guard's problems but that seems like a good spot for him now.
UD

Seems Kwan has earned himself a job. Good to finally see 2 of those outfield slots in good hands.

Now keep Owen Miller in for windmill Bobby Bradley.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

April 11, 2022
Bobby Bradley is out of the lineup again for Monday's series finale against the Royals.
ANALYSIS
For the second straight day, Bradley is absent from the Guardians starting lineup. The 25-year-old has starting the season 0-for-4, but it's hard to read into it that much considering the small sample size.

Manager Terry Francona has decided to go with Owen Miller at first base again Monday and he will bat sixth.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

It's all over for Kwan: 0-4 with a walk and a strikeout, hitting 526. Miller with 2 hits stays at 500. Jose with 3 hits up to 480. Straw with 4 singles up to 375.

Hedges stays perfect but has drawn a pair of walks lifting his OPS to 167 lifting him to 18th in the majors ahead of:

fellow catcher Yadier Molina [166], Cubs 3B Patrick Wilson [164] and old friend Jesus Aguillar [126] but Hedges still leads the field in the AL

Reyes also stinks so far, hitting 359 with 2 RBI and countless men left on the bases [considering whose hitting ahead of him and their OBP he could have a dozen without really trying]. Maybe they should quit alternating Ernie Clement and Andres Giminez at 2nd base and instead use one as the DH. Small ball is working pretty well for the Guardians; of course 3 homers today don't hurt either. Maybe Mercado as DH when Naylor returns tomorrow.

Miller just hit his 2nd of the day. BA at 524 4th in the AL, Kwan is 3rd.
Leads the league with 5 doubles
3rd in the league in Slugging avg at 900, Ramirez leads with 1040, Kwan has plunged to 6th; Mercado 7th
Kwan 2nd in OBP with 655. Miller 5th, Ramirez 6th, Straw tied for 8th
in OPS Miller-Ramirez-Kwan are 2nd, 3rd and 4th
Kwan still tops in walks with 8, Straw 3rd with 6
with ll the runs the team has scored our guys get lots of ABs, so Reyes and Rosario lead [helps that they don't walk much]
Ramirez leads with 12 hits, Miller 11, Kwan 10, Rosario 10, Straw 9

What an offensive powerhouse!