Re: GameTime!™

Walkoff by Bobby Bradley, against a lefty no less, was great to see.

But maybe even better a 7 inning outing by a starting pitcher - and best yet it was STICKS!
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Re: GameTime!™

McKenzie's best start since his major league debut last year. He doesn't have to be that good to be useful. I think everyone knows he has the ability to be a big leaguer but needs a big boost in consistency. Quantrill should be able to fill out the rotation as the 5th starter [of course for now 5th becomes third behind Plesac and McK. Mejia and Hentges could develop into major leagues but I still lean toward keeping the minors to develop and bring up Brad Peacock for the rotation [if they can figure out a way to manipulate the 40 man roster to find room for him]. If not Peacock they'll have to continue to develop one of J.C. and Sam in the big leagues which is not ideal for the player or the team. I can live with Morgan in the rotation although he's not much; the only other option would be "bullpen games" every 5 days but Tito is not a fan of that approach.