Re: GameTime!™

Yeah I had tickets for A's at Angels today but rained out - the whole valley was a mess this morning. Supposed to last another day or two, so we shall see about tomorrow's games.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

MLB rained out again today.

Waiting to hope the virus goes away in 2 weeks? That's wishful thinking.
I'm getting routine notices of cancelled concerts; cancelled luncheons; on-line only workshops.
The only option MLB has is to play in empty stadiums like the NCAA or not plat at all. Probably negotiating all this now among owners, union and public health authorities.

civ ollilavad wrote:No baseball. No basketball. No hockey. No college sports. What in the world will the sportwriters of America and beyond do with themselves?
What will all those ESPN channels fill up their hours of broadcast time with?
Reruns
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Might as well shut down the forum for the time being. What's there to talk about? I'm glad the weather is getting good enough to start working in my garden and taking hikes, otherwise there's nothing to do, well I can always catch up on the dozens of books on my "got to read them" list