Re: GameTime!™

When Franmil homered (twice)today he flexes that right biceps and points to it as he crosses shortstop area - both times of course.

Looking at Anthony Rendon as Reyes went by him flexing...he was not amused.

I hope he doesn't become a target for that habit.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Last a little flavor of Tempe Diablo stadium. Nice park. I had a regular seat but the Arizona sun wore on me - so around the 7th I retreated to here - they have trees in the outfield grass seats.
"I've suffered a great many tragedies in my life....most of them never happened". Mark Twain

Hey civ - I felt bad for that Siri kid, whomever he was, brought in to pitch in the 3rd inning. Lamb to a slaughter.

Angels had their entire starting lineup playing today and what a hitting lineup it is! Exploding with talent (thank goodness their pitching stinks for regular season purposes).

He did ok considering but one of those Logan Allen runs Siri let in.
Last edited by TFIR on Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The reports on McKenzie have been positive about his health and that he has been throwing. Tito said he did not want to put him under too much pressure with his first innings in 2 years in a big league uniform. He, along with Hentges and J.C. Mejia, were the first roster cuts yesterday and they see will get right to work in minor league games. Hope so.

civ - Interestingly somewhere this game vs. Angels was televised and my tv picked it up. So I am watching a replay of the game I was at.

So this time I got to see Gose more closely.

Dude this guy does have legit breaking stuff to go with that triple digit fastball. The Angels announcers were saying he had pitched earlier on (high school and beyond)

This is a left hander, with the new rules, fully capable of facing 3 batters with that stuff and his arm has very little mileage on it. I actually didn't realize he had spent so much time with the Blue Jays in the bigs as an outfielder.