Re: GameTime!™

Baseball is weirdly unpredictable. If there was one strength on this team, we all knew it was the bullpen.

Well, not quite. Could be in the midst of another winning streak but for the couple recent pen screwups.

Was surprised that Albers was the guy called on last night late; he's been rather bad much of the season although had been looking better of late. I'm a Cody Allen fan.

Some bullpen good news, perhaps: CC Lee is rehabbing his way successfully up the minor league ladder, currently at Akron. He's been one of our top prospects since we signed him and his rehab has been unexceptional.

Rapada is the current LH try out arm with the Clippers; OK so far.

That go ahead run batted in by Kipnis was pretty to watch. Low and away from the lefty and Kipnis goes down the line in left. Gotta love that! Pestano made it interesting but we walk away with a win. Nice come from behind win.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller

Nice win. I mean that. I hope you all enjoyed it.

J.R., I think your Jeep is getting recalled tonight, and I mean that.

Tonight still does not change my opinions or thoughts about Mark Shapiro and the "organization" he has built with the legacy of losing.

Maybe Detroit will suffer a string of losses, and us a series of wins, to enable The Tribe to have a chance at the playoffs.

I believe in miracles, but I don't think so for Shapiro and his boy Antonetti this 2013 season.

I think this is one of the more enjoyable teams I've watched out of this last decade or so. If nothing else, I can actually call this a major league team. A lot of diversity when it comes to personnel.

We finally have a manager that knows what he is doing. Just by watching many of these games, you can see that he has a game plan and he is a very good game time manager.

Their have been a lot of surprises so far this season but none more than the glove Mark Reynolds has been flashing so far this season. I didn't know much about Reynolds except to say that he strikes out a lot. No one's ever mentioned his glove work before at least that I'm aware of. He could turn out to be the best acquisition of all the new guys we picked up for this season.

One thing for certain, this team is not as predictable as it has been in the past.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.”
-- Bob Feller